The Economic Cooperation Organization Trade & Development Bank (ECO Bank), headquartered in Istanbul-Turkey, is looking for a Representative for its Office in Tehran.
Candidates must have:
· Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
· Bachelor Degree in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration and/or preferably Master Degree in these fields.
· Minimum ten years related work experience gained in a large commercial/ investment bank preferably in a multilateral development bank in areas of project finance, credit risk, financial analysis and financial modeling.
- Developing further the Bank’s operations in Iran in line with the Bank’s mandate and the Country Strategy Report.
- Actively promoting ECO Bank’s activities to private and public sector clients in Iran in close cooperation with “the Corporate and Project Financing” and “the Banking and Non-Banking Financial Institutions” Departments, which includes:
– Identifying and developing project proposals to maintain and build up the Bank portfolio in terms of meeting objectives and goals,
– Developing and maintaining relationships with government officials and private sector stakeholders on issues related to the project and its activities,
– Managing day-to-day relationships with key clients and daily activities to meet targets,
– Providing accurate and timely information to internal and external clients,
– Managing referral from other institutions or agencies (international or national)
- Assisting and coordinating in the area of project processing as well as management and monitoring of the Bank’s portfolio of existing operations.
- Assisting various departments of the Head Office during the due diligence and in completion of requisites of the Head Office on assigned tasks.
- Preparing credit reports when requested and being responsible for approval process.
- Keeping the management of the Bank abreast of country’s economic, business and any other significant developments which could directly or indirectly impact the Bank’s interest.
- Developing and maintaining contacts with external constituencies, i.e., Iranian governmental and public authorities, local business community, the international community including other IFI’s and bi-lateral donors, NGO’s, the general public and the press.
- Overall management of the office place and its facilities.
All applicants will be treated on a strictly confidential basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by ECO Bank so, please avoid any further corresponding or telephone follow-up.
Candidates are to submit their CVs to HR@etdb.org not later than February 15th2016.